2016-11-27

Zakk Wylde - Acoustic Cowboy (1997) FLAC

 

GENRE: Rock | Acoustic 
FORMAT: Lossless (Flac) 
SIZE: 630mb (3% Recovery) 

Soundboard Live Recording in Osaka, Japan - January 24, 1997.






TRACKLIST:

CD1
1. Sold My Soul
2. The Things You Do
3. Intro To Lovin Woman
4. Lovin Woman
5. Road Back Home
6. Sweet Jesus
7. Fadin Away
8. Throwin It All Away

CD2
1. What You're Lookin' For
2. Intro To Machine Gun
3. Machine Gun Man
4. Between Heaven And Hell
5. Mama I'm Coming Home
6. Hate Your Guts
7. Intro To Losin' Your Mind
8. Loosin' Your Mind



(links in comments)
(PASSWORD = ra)
Enjoy !

6 comments:

  1. http://gigapeta.com/dl/6859339a1786ca
    http://turbobit.net/t0v3yiqtykv7.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEW LINK
    http://www.filefactory.com/file/5t9n26uuxsjh/1979F.rar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog looks good. I will check out many of the great albums you have shared thankx.
    analogkid

    ReplyDelete
  4. I entered password and it comes back as fail. I hate pw shares and I dont usually mess with em . I took a chance here and once again I know why I dont mess with password sites. At best they dont work and at worst you end up wiping your hdd. At least this one just dont work. No harm just a waste of my time.
    analogkid

    ReplyDelete
  5. My BAD The Password Worked Fine I did not Enter it into my list and that was ON ME. Sorry. If im right Ill fight but if Im Wrong I will Own that as well. Great site.
    analogkid

    ReplyDelete
  6. The password is very simple. You need to enter two letters

    ra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

P.S.

P.S.